Photo displays our standard sized bouquet. If you would like a deluxe bouquet please select before checkout.
Our flowers are fresh and seasonal which means that substitutions within our bouquets will sometimes be made where necessary. We will always use the best seasonal flowers to create beautiful hand-tied bouquets.
Larger sizes are available please call 01732 458320.
PLEASE CHOOSE THE CORRECT DELIVERY POSTCODE AT CHECKOUT
SAME DAY DELIVERY IS AVAILABLE ON ORDER BEFORE 1PM
- Make sure your vase is clean in order to decrease the probability of bacteria. Bacteria shortens the life span of your flowers.
- Fill your vase about 2/3 full of water. Too much water can speed up stem decay.
- Make sure no leaves are under water. Decaying leaves create bacteria.
- Cut 2/3 cm off each stem and repeat every few days.
- Change the water when it becomes discoloured, and top it up when needed.
- Keep your flowers away from draughts, direct sunlight and ripening fruit.
- Remove wilting flowers as they can spread mould (Botrytis) to your other flowers.